(0 comments, 158 posts)
This user hasn't shared any profile information
Posts by Eldar Storm
Space Engineers: Planets and Servers
Happy Halloween Everyone.
High res version here.
Happy 4th of July
Space Engineers [1.088] – UI Transparency, Rotating Sun, Voxel Support
Another week another update. This one we get a feature that will be needed for Planets, rotating sun. Well, its more of the whole skybox rotating. They had to go this rout due to it not being feasible to rotate the actual planets. Another feature in prep for planets is Voxel Support for Grid. We currently have both of these turned off on the server at the moment.
We also got a much sought out feature, UI Transparency. Should come in pretty handy, and we have a community update to thank for it.
Hopefully this Thursday we will see planets, if so we will be starting a new map and doing a cleanup on the existing ones that are cluttering up the server.
– UI transparency (community feature by mexmer)
– world option: sun rotation
– world option: voxel support for grid
– world option: disable jetpack
– world option: spawning without tools
– projected blueprint can now inherit ownership from projector
– fixed issue with invite via Steam
– fixed welders causing lags (still WIP) (community fix: yajiedesign)
– fixed crash in Havok
– fixed crash when changing hostility settings
– fixed welder model
– fixed issue with projector turning welded blocks off
– fixed issues with multiple mods upgrading the same value
– fixed oxygen generator auto-refill synchronization (community fix: mexmer)
– fixed welder help others synchronization (community fix: mexmer)
– fixed warhead projection explosion
– fixed with sensor switching on/off
– fixed solar panels and oxygen farm working in dark environment
– fixed HUD not showing properly
– fixed turrets not targeting enemy blocks
– fixed loading of some worlds
Space Engineers [1.087] – Deathmatch scenario support
Bit late on updating the server. I know activity has been down since a lot of people are waiting till Planets release. Should be soon, could be this week actually.
This week is another small update, some scenario stuff, and a few fixes on Friday. When planets release we will be starting a new map.
– deathmatch scenario support
– new scenario condition: setting the amount of lives in a scenario
– new scenario condition: all others lost
– block settings: medical room ownership for the first player spawned in a scenario
– block settings: set a projector to instant building in scenario
– possibility to make a selected grid indestructible in scenario
– fixed projection welding in survival
– fixed crash in building when user tries to copy-paste a clipboard with nonexistent block
– re-enabled gridding in worlds with destructible blocks set to false