Minecraft Server Rules
TBU General Server Rules Apply To All TBU Servers!
Link To General Server Rules <———
TBU Minecraft Server Rules:
1. Do not argue with the admins.
2. Keep all builds appropriate. No offensive symbols, etc.
3. Don’t leave 1×1 towers (a.k.a. Noob Towers) around the map. These can only be used as scaffolding when building.
4. Do not build anything near spawn. Build at least 200 blocks away.
5. If it’s not yours, don’t take it. (This isn’t Skyrim)
6. Do not trespass. You know what I mean.
7. This is a survival server. NO FREEBIES, so don’t ask.
8. Never ask to be an Admin or Owner! We will ask you.
9. Please keep all large strip mining operations in other dimensions, we do not want large holes in the overworld.
10. No advertisements of any purpose on the server.
11. Admins are not to be used as a transit system (don’t ask for a teleport because you feel lazy).
12. Keep farms at a decent level, give your animals room to move around.
14. All Nuclear Reactors need to follow Nuclear Regulations (See Below).
15. Do not abuse chunk loaders, they will lag the server down.
16. Do not tinker with other people’s systems. Be it pipes, machines, computercraft, etc… leave it alone.
17. Keep all mining operations (Bots, Turtles, Etc.) away from other people’s areas.
If rules are not followed, action may be taken without warning.
General Server Rules:
1. Don’t mess with other players — no harassment or trolling.
2. Don’t spam, ever, including with your mic, or by any other means. You will be kicked or banned.
3. Use of cheats or exploits (using bugs to your advantage, or scripting) won’t be tolerated.
4. Listen to all admins, period.
5. No griefing, minging, or RDMing. Killing for a reason is allowed. Abuse of this is a ban. See RDM definition below.
6. If you ask to be an admin you can be kicked on sight.
7. When you ask to become a member ask once.
8. All TBU members must follow the rules and help others when you can.
9. Have fun and please let others have fun too.
10. Cussing is allowed, but don’t push it!
11. Any hatred of race, sex, or sexuality used openly within this community will not be tolerated.
12. For parents. This server is for adults. Anything can happen here. You’ve been warned.
13. Never impersonate an Admin, Owner, Member or Moderator. You can be banned for this.
14. Never retaliate against a server, or player. No matter what they have done.
15. No downloaded contraptions. Admin discretion on what is allowed.
16. No pornographic, nude, or offensive sprays, decals, or logos.
17. Never advertise on our servers. EVER!
Definitions & Terminology:
RDM = Random deathmatch. Killing another player without any reason or validation.
Minge = Term used in Garry’s Mod to describe players who ruin other players’ work. Equivalent to a griefer.
Griefing = Ruining other players’ work by destructive behavior or other means.
PK = Player Killer. A player who kills other players.
PVP = Player Versus Player combat, usually deadly.
PVE = Player Versus Environment, surviving what the game throws at them.
OOC = Out of character. This is a roleplay term describing someone who is talking while not roleplaying, or while not in character. Being in-character is pretending to BE your character while you are playing.
TBU Members will have access by default.
Any other players will need to apply on the TBU Forum to gain access to the server.
Minecraft Nuclear Regulations:
1. Must be contained within an obsidian shell.
2. Must have an emergency system installed with temperature no greater than 1900.
3. Must have at least two control rods.
Fusion Reactors must be in a non-flammable building.
Power Plants are subject to inspection by staff.