Due to some issues with the current hoster, Crazy will be moving the DayZ server to a new hoster at the end of the month. If you join the server now your camp that you setup will be lost at the end of the month. All gear on your person should be fine since the server is a Public Hive, all equipped items are stored on the hive.
The previous hoster had a hard drive failure and lost the servers Instance ID, therefore loosing all the data and work that players had done on the server.
The new hoster does allow more customization and will be a public hive as well.
New connection info will be posted on the Server Section and the Forums when we have it.
PostNukeRP is now at version 1.1.1. Most of this update is bug fixes.
The PNRP server is now updated to 1.1.1 and I am updateing both server for the new GMod patch. I am also updating wire on both servers as well.
GMod Patch Notes: here
And yes, we have allready started work on 1.2.0 with new stuff.
PostNukeRP 1.1.1 Patch Notes:
- Added orange liqueur
- Moved M82 files to correct location
- Fixed Breakin Bar issue with Locker, Stockpile, and Personal Storage
- Fixed Locker repair if over 50%
- Fixed AddNetworkString issues with Lockers, Stockpiles, and Personal Storage
- Added check to prevent more than 4 death zombies from a player being spawned.
- Fixed Salvage Exploit
- Added Events Settings to the Admin Menu
- Added Community Search Window
- Incorporated Community Admin into new Community Search
- Fixed Errors in the Community Window
- Fixed Community Invite showing the Community ID and not Name
- Fixed Dropped Ammo /salvage Exploit, can no longer salvage dropped ammo
- Fixed Multiple Equipment Window Exploit
- Fixed Vendor Resource bug with Admin Overide on
- Fixed Speep AFK exploit
- Fixed Suite Power/Armor resetting to 0 on class change or load
- Removed Spawn Grid Ent from the Q menu to prevent server crashes
- Fixed some issues with Gredanes and Charges
- Fixed PHX 2×1 Textureing
- Fixed Ammo loss bug
- Fixed Inside/Outside looking down bug
- Fixed placement Phys Gun time on stockpiles and lockers
- Fixed Voice Panel Icons not removing after player leaves
- Fixed network errors on Power System (Report errors if any still exist on power system)
I have updated the Minecraft server to Bukkit Beta 1.5.1-R0.1
I have also updated all the plugins to the current version.
I have downgraded the server from a 50 slot server to a 20 slot server. This also reduces the ram available to the server from 2GB to 1GB. I do not see this affecting the server much if at all, especially with the low traffic the server has been seeing. If the server starts to get busy again I will upgrade it.
Tomorrow Minecraft 1.5 will be released. Keep in mind that the server will not be updating as usuall untill there is a good build available for Bukkit and the main core plugins that we use.
We will keep a eye on the dev cycle for Bukkit and related plugins and will be testing everything on the Dev server to make sure that everything is stable.
When we upgrade to 1.5 we will be generating a new Nether to make the new resources available. So please move all items you wish to keep that you have in the current Nether.
Patch Notes so far:
- Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
- Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
- Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
- Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
- Added Daylight Sensor
- Added Trapped Chest
- Added Weighed Pressure Plate
- Added Block of Redstone
- Added Nether Brick (item)
- Added Nether Quartz and ore
- Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
- New command: /scoreboard
- New command: /effect
- Containers and mobs can have custom names
- Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
- Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
- Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
- Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
- More detailed death messages
- Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
- Many, many, bug fixes
- Removed Herobrine
I am sure everyone has heard about the budget issues with the government, and I know allot of people think that this will have no impact on their lives. Well, for everyone who plays on any of the TBU servers that I pay for (this is pretty much all of them but the DayZ server) this could mean the servers may have to go down for a while.
The sequestration will be affecting me, I will be taking a 20% pay cut from April to September. This means I may not be able to afford keeping the servers running. While I enjoy providing the free of charge servers for everyone, bills and such must come first.
So, for the first time, I am asking people to try and donate. If I get enough in donations to keep the servers running, I will do so. If not I may be forced to bring the servers down.
Also, keep in mind, this is all due to the budget issues. Issues that many think will not harm or affect “regular” people. The truth to it all is that the first and main people that government budget issue will affect are regular everyday people, middle class people, people like myself. The unfortunate fact is that the ones that everyone pictures that will be affected, people high up in Washington, will be the last to be affected.
EDIT: Possible “light” at the end of the tunnel. The furlough (one day without pay a week for 22 weeks) may not happen. There is talk of extending the current pay freeze another year. Basically for I think the 3rd year in a row gov employees will not get their 0.5% pay raise.
If this happens I will be able to continue paying fo rthe servers, but will still apreciate any donations if anyone still wishes to help