Space Engineers [1.058] – Projector block, Bugfixing #5
Bugfix week # 5, plus a new thing it seems. This weeks update adds the Projector Block. This should make for some interesting shipyards. Added with the fact you can now access blueprints from Survival, it allows you to make a “projection” of the saved ship that can then be welded. This works with adding onto ship and repairing them as well. Watch the video above for more info, and the patch notes on the Official Forums for a walk-through: here
The TBU Space Engineers server is still on Survival, and has been updated.
– fixed projected blueprints with merge block don’t stay connected when being projected
– fixed door model bug when finished from projection
– fixed projected blueprints don’t persist when disconnected from grid
– fixed projection doesn’t persist when merging/unmerging from another ship/station
– fixed crash in toolbar and other minor crash