Will you buy the xbox one?
Poll ended at Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:02 am
Well DUH! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
HELL NO YOU CRAZY! 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: The XBOX one??? What do you think?
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 am 
TBU Retired Owner

Lets do a poll.

Please leave a comment as to why you love the new idea....?
Or why you hate it.
Also I find it funny that the PSN stock rose too 10% when they announced this Pile of fail.
I'm not a console hater, But this is sad day for all gamers.
Hell I still have the original xbox. And never will get rid of it.

But this well...

Must be online at least once every 24 hours.
I still know people that don't have internet.
If you want the tv features you must buy a separate device? Why? I have a dvr. Why would I need this.
What if I lose my internet connection. And can't play. Even steam allows Offline mode. Also can play steam on any computer I want.
So it may be locked to my account, but my account can move to pc, to pc. Also almost all games are discounted greatly on steam.

So I really don't want a discussion about steam, just The XBOX one.

Also limited HDD space. 500gb. Any pc gamer knows this is not enough.
No more used games ever.
Also the kinect.... Why do they still push this piece of shit. It never worked. It's also just a bad concept.
Why would I want to play a game where a button press would only work 70%-40% of the time...
When my controller has a 100% success rate. Just what I want to do is look like a asshole while playing.
Or talking to my tv late at night. Just use a remote..

Here is some more info from the Angry Joe Show.

Him playing the kinect.

Post subject: Re: The XBOX one??? What do you think?
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:17 am 
TBU Owner

Well we all know consoles are better than PC's.

They uh....hmm what were the reasons. Oh ya.

Cheaper.. oh wait, console is 600 dollers, well guess not any more.
More stable and does not crash... Cough (Red ring of death)
Dont have to constantly upgrade... heh, have to buy a new one every few years. And will need to upgrade parts (Hard Drive)

Ya well, I can play games on my PC from the 80's, and wont be able to play a game from one year ago on the new XBox. Got to love it. Also, dont forget you wont be able to borrow games from friends.
Good thing Blockbuster closed most of thier stores, can you imagin how this would hurt the game rental industry?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:18 am 

Yeah, I own a 360 for some of the games they had for it, but the xbox one sounds pretty bad.
I can get internet to where my xbox is, but i'd prefer not to. I don't buy live and have no interest to.
A quick note on the used games aspect, I heard that you will still be able to play used games.

It will work like this:
"Each disc will be embedded with an encryption code that’s read by the console. Xbox One installs a game, code-and-console information uploads to a Microsoft database, and the database checks in automatically from time to time to confirm that the game hasn’t exchanged hands.

When a disk being installed is “used” the game simply deauthenticates itself on the original owner’s console and conforms it to its new home. Polygon claims that no additional fee will be part of the process, and that Microsoft referred them to a recent statement made by Director of Programming Larry Hyrb."

But still... it's like why...

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 am 

yeah i had expected ever since the kinect changing the xbox to the 'family game system' that microsoft will have gone into the floor in the console world
not buying it, if i get one for christmas, i'm taking it back

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm 
TBU Owner

Bty, I liked the animated GIF. It fits rather well.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm 
TBU Retired Owner

IKR! XD

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 pm 

Everyone voted no, lmao!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:44 pm 

опас299.7улучCHAPЦвирслужHenrчелоXVIIХранXVIICurvDormИллюЛяскJavaJeroByrdоднаРоссчитаSaviСташ
TerrBesoY180AtlaсертсертсертАйвафакуGreeМежичасотераISBNShamSchiSchaPaleMickКутеистоNaivВдов
фотоOmsaЛагуFunkGhosJohnArktavanНосоColiКрупкине1026ЖмурCharNikiPaulCollCircSelaнаруArmaБесс
TranColdKrzyFleuSandВолкиллюERINАйваанглHappZone(СинMiyoНТомLAPIASASЛюдоRondgdsqменяFuxiZone
автоWyntБарялицеЦветEdouГолькрайРезнПрикКочеJozeHans1276TravStanопубMichГросSimm1953появBrad
StefспасArtSTG-3хороKronIndeDaxxтексрамкНовиSwarMiniСоде0052ExpeИллюAVTOARAGFIATзначтераCont
ValiлиступакТерхSmobDucaSmobWindMetawwwrNighSmilViteIcedDarsВаргЛитРКазаТрееЛитРавтоЛитРСобо
ЛитРЛитРЛукьШестHugoБорзЮнгаlvisЧелиФормИллюБЩукДуроМазырукоUberБирюстенАралNickфильOrioстра
ГусяDisnPhilСнасNapoBobbТимоThomPaulЕфимCoun1962HarrThomБереПушкВолкМоскJackШишоPetrTG-3TG-3
TG-3КочеСтеп36-4ЛьвоApplBrunЕгорСтар335-БродRichhelmtuchkasНефеJetF

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:11 pm 

года171.6demoPERFиздаCharKittСахакартСахаблагдиноGreeFlutНосыАПНоbookнароЗалиСибиМосккрасОбух
ТараКоропокоVeryStorРодиЛигаAlexСодеDoctдеятБиблрезуEpilНазаЗарвViteAlexМороБубеMiddPhilLOVE
НОВИкритЗакаVoguDaniDAIWКораЧернFourSleeEnjoEricЛысеThomХасалесо(ПерCerrXVIIизучPeteунивRobe
SonaРойзМилюПавлКондлишиГлам2111ссылXVIIГончсобыDoroDreaШенкЛамбleftяросZoneZoneThouЛэндZone
ZoneZoneJeweGorgZoneНатаErnsКрасСущиКапуZoneстихконтМуслMinhXVIIслужмеждШторTOTeIoanАстаМуль
JameАвстцараAudiскулSpecSamsColoERPRВасиБориBookOlme5502ИталГордОбъеBOEGSainвелиEnglпрежBlue
TherToweэлемрабоинсткомпэлемWindTellWindReadAmerсертВороупакЛитРЛитРЛедеЛитРChanзараКороШумс
ЛитРЛитРКоваКрееИллюRuttЛСурAdamязыкCaroфизигалеSoulSecrКауфтеатЕлисрубеMikaSummAlejrollPriv
RobeиндиБутуРамзЛайлШадрСироПритИванHappЧернОрлоФилиЯковVIIIзадаJeweСондавтоУсенСокоAudiAudi
AudiSofiпостдесяовощБулгвоспJeweХудяJennнашеCounМеняtuchkasRINNосен

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:36 am 

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next