Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I Respectfully Resign as owner. As of tonight.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:10 am 
TBU Retired Owner

First message. To Eldar, and Lost.
It was fun. I hope to play with you guys later. As long as it isn't minecraft...
Second message to all.
Yes I'm done. This isn't a prank. Or some petty guilt trip.
I'm tired, and bored with it all. Just that simple. This crap costs
me a lot of money, and time. It's just not worth it to me any more.
So good bye, and good luck.

Third message
Notice!
The PNRP server, and Gmod Build server are ran by eldar. Those will not be touched! How ever. The mumble/minecraft/website will more than likely die soon. I may keep mumble going. But it will be private.

Post subject: Re: I Respectfully Resign as owner. As of tonight.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 am 

Met, Could we please have a world download so we could finish our unfinished projects and maybe start some of our own?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 am 

I understand your reasons, but now im more than likely going to stop playing MC much anymore, it got boring and i simply cant find a server with competent owners like TBU had. I guess im going to need to either find a new server or stop playing lol, but i really do hope you keep mumble open to the actives so we can all still talk (including you) lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm 
TBU Retired Owner

Mumble is staying up. That I can afford with no problem.
The maps will be up for download this weekend on the site.
The forums may remain. but the main hub site will more than likely be shut down, I'm not sure though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm 
TBU Owner

I will take over the Mumble/Minecraft/Webserver. I will get the backup from Met and restart the server with the existing maps.
If I can I will see about taking over the server itself without having to get another and transfering the files. Hopefully the hoster will have a way to change ownership without having to go through too many hoops.

I am sorry to see you go Met, it has been fun.

Me and Lost will be confering later tonight about the rest of the managment of TBU itself.

If you are still interested in staying in MC Jimmy, I will be happy to keep you on as a admin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:31 am 
TBU Owner

I still love you met. I want you to know I imagined you as a sexy bear of a man. But tht's just me. Or thr bacardi. Now I'm aroused and sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 am 

God your weird lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 am 
TBU Retired Owner

eldarstorm wrote:
I will take over the Mumble/Minecraft/Webserver. I will get the backup from Met and restart the server with the existing maps.
If I can I will see about taking over the server itself without having to get another and transfering the files. Hopefully the hoster will have a way to change ownership without having to go through too many hoops.

I am sorry to see you go Met, it has been fun.

Me and Lost will be confering later tonight about the rest of the managment of TBU itself.

If you are still interested in staying in MC Jimmy, I will be happy to keep you on as a admin.

If your on today then I can set that up. You have very limited time. I'm only gonna wait a few days till I have to terminate the service for that server.
I've already uploaded the files to the website. Since your determined to have the mumble, and website up. I'll terminate it as well.
The website has been payed for the year. But if you want one of your own set up then I'll give you access to the ftp to get the files. That is if you want them. Hell I can even look into giving you the website as well. I can also give you the tbuservers.net
domains as well. I see no point in keeping it up, if your gonna have a other one up. At least I offered to host till then.

On a side note. I really don't know why your gonna bother with a minecraft server that only a few people play on, but if you want I can't really say much on that.
Donc, C'est la vie.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:06 pm 

Its sad to see you go met, we had some good times but I guess everyone must move on at some point in their life. Best of luck to ya and I hope you will still hop on Steam once in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm 

Well met does bring up the biggest issue in the MC server right now, membership. First off, most of our guests are children that will most likely not get member anytime soon (At least i wont recommend them), second, our only active players, being me, home, gom, and jake, along with 1 guest that i know of, is short, but it gets worse, home has said he does not plan to play on TBU much anymore and gom has been gone for a while now and i think when he comes back he will be the same way which means we have no core membership anymore.

Because of this we dont really need another admin, but i am the only real admin on the MC server, eternal does not get on, crazy does not get on and gave up admin on MC, and i cant remember the other guy because he does not get on either. With this our owners also dont get on (eldar i know you have issues) but lost does not get on much, main does not give a shit about MC lol, and met left because of these and other issues. Honestly i think this was a good time for met to leave and i understand why he did.

Now saying all that i believe one of the main reasons many people left was because TBU does not have much to it, its vanilla, and yes some people like that but most want something different in a server because after a while vanilla gets VERY boring, im already there, TBU is boring but im not going to quit lol. Simple fix would be asking people which plug-ins they think could work and make TBU more fun, then eldar and/or me could test them out and research up on these plug-ins and see how many others think it would be good. Along with this we NEED to do some sort of advertising on planet minecraft or something because we are loosing more people then we are gaining at this point.

Ok so thats my rambling about what i think is wrong with TBU at this point, if it does not make sense thats because i have been up for over 26 hours at this point and im still not going to sleep yet lol, have any questions let me know.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next