Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: TheWarZ, TBU Stronghold, and Livestream
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:39 pm 
TBU Owner

Ok, so the download should be available tonight.

Once we get in I will start up my Livestream: http://www.livestream.com/eldarstorm/
For those who dont have the game yet.

We will be looking at starting a Stronghold for TBU. The one that comes with Legend is a 15 slot Stronghold for 6 months.

What is a Stronghold? Well since the WarZ site is having alot of traffic issues I will post the info here as well.
Quote:
What is STRONGHOLD ?
To put it simply it's just a fancy name for a custom tailored server rentals. Our goal is to separate "gameworld" server rentals - ie when you rent server with 50-200 slots and choose one of the maps ( okay for now we have only one map available - COLORADO ), and "small worlds" - something more intimate for you, your friends, clan, etc to make this mini world your own home base.

How I can rent Stronghold ?
When you click PLAY GAME, you'll see two buttons - MY SERVERS and MY STRONGHOLDS. On My Strongholds screen you'll see all available stronghold maps. There you'll be able to choose map, duration ( 1,3,6,12 months ) and number of slots ( 15,30,45 ). Pioneer and Legend packages comes with 1 and 6 months of hosting for 15 slots. Discount will be applied automatically first time you rent stronghold server.

What are those maps ?
They're much smaller maps - typically around 3-4 square kilometers in size with 1-2 "settlements" per map. Those "settlements" are planned to act as home base - for either single player or group of players. There're zombies spawned on outskirts of the map - so they're generally not a threat on those maps. But ! you can lure them into settlement.

Is there any loot on Stronghold maps ?
There're few loot spawn locations, but loot is slightly different from what you'll get on main gameworld maps - very basic food items plus some unique "building" materials "local" to this stronghold map. We want to encourage players that runs different stronghold maps to barter with other players, eschanging building "blocks" that can be used to modify your map.

What can I do on the Stronghold map
Short answer - whaterver you want. Lure other players into traps and kill then. Create a farm, farm food and sell it to other players. Create "safe heaven" for other players to just hang out. It's all basically restricted by your imagination.

Can I create my own business using Stronghold map ?
Wow ! Didn't thought about it, but technically yes nothing prevent you from doing that.

Info pulled from here: http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.ph ... f-dollars-!

Post subject: Re: TheWarZ, TBU Stronghold, and Livestream
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm 

So are these maps going to be like G-Mod and be reset all the time? I'm guessing you might not know yet but i thought i would ask because that would be a negative for me :P. Also that stronghold description actually tells me more about the game that i did not know lol, sounds fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm 
TBU Retired Owner

Now to release the client at 3pm pst. In less than a hour.
We will see. :D

I'm not holding my breath. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm 
TBU Owner

Well, so far as the game goes, there is alot of what you would expect from it beeing Alpha (Buggy, crashing, unbalanced)

My only gribe is the insane PVP, but they are supposed to be addressing that so heres hoping.

The bad news is, in alpha they do not want people streaming.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
TBU Retired Owner

I can give you a rundown though. It's really, really buggy. Still gives you something to do. :lol:
They seem to release hot fixes every day though. But as the game stands. It's not really playable.
Yeah I hear the alpha thing one more time. I'll punch a child!! :evil:

Compared to Dayz....
So far looks to be a lot less faggy. By that, I mean there are griefers. Just not every one is looking out to kill you on sight, like in Dayz. I ran into many players that don't shoot, even if they have the opportunity to do so.
Also the menu, or ui is so, soooooooooo MUCH BETTER! Clean, and simple.

Weapons at this state are well.... CRAP!
They don't work so well on zombies. On humans though they work a little to well. They are fixing that though.

You should of seen Lost, Eldar, and myself. Beat down one zombie with bats. It was like Shawn of the dead.
Took us almost 2 minutes to beat down one zombie. Eldar got hit once on accident by Lost, He died on the spot.
ONE HIT!? so yeah a bit silly.

So far it's Ok. The bugs are a pain, but I knew what I was getting in to. So yeah still have those keys. :mrgreen:

P.S Watch out for flash light bandits! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm 

Yeah, Alphas are crap, Betas are less crap but still crap, and full release is still a tad crappy at first usually :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:08 pm 

Щелк181.6размBasiUptoMikaPercFutuРомаунивСпивблюдПольZeroВолыCyntMichложнСтруJasmТкачletzManu
BritРазмElseSG11XboxPoteGarnLifeМатоCartDarkZebrMichLipoJohaPatrTimoAstoTaftLeviСодеHerbFriz
DisnОдноMichЩипаMystЖванDeepСодежурнлипуWipeсборPhotуничянваWillKurtELEGРузоNikisecoConcJewe
AstrEgbeNoraOceaсертАндеФормVladWillLyonLaurШтемШведзакаFuxiZoneZoneсущеSwarменяНЦ15SohaFuxi
ЕлизWillсереНололитеPosnTotaRichHoriСолорабоКопеиллюNeatВсевФомиDaleSigrАртиАвгаТабоJohnКули
ColiхороручкмесяпейзПроиDavoProlWillKNOPwwwb6119ФилиInspWoodпласMistКитаСодеARAGпатипациJazz
АртиNDFEинсткрасязыкNubyCompWindWondRoweHyraBoscBoscШитоMonAЛитРЛитРЮжинOZONЛитРCartАлекЛитР
JeanЛитРстолМячиСвинЗвегGrouфилоОктяМацуФомиDaviКухаГалиГанцRollДенишагоLevaLineSpenAmanJone
PaulGlenПечеКулаКамеТикуMillBullСокоБержПрохлогокалеФорсробоJeffInde(190СтепТопогаземесямеся
месяSoonЛипеTonyЧердКитаMariDetaродиСабиСодеТопоКамыtuchkasОрлоКаюк

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:19 pm 

смер57.1видеBettДангдетеЯросхудопленIrwiЕвгеJuanTescReflЦиру(ИспGeorDiesСодепублРазмVintJuli
WillWarnЕжовученShadКришMujeKonsЕрзесертJameсаблтераPlanVladKonsФесеПлатРакоТрущТуркчитапроф
товаMichМалаGaspначиBuenХайткритELEGавтоELEGHenrSideотпрAltaязыкэкспSelaPelhЗахаAdioПобепред
WindпамяNikiподтElemSelaELEGпсихDaniMacbтермИоанEzekЭфроЦентBrunSideнепоMiyoZoneTraiэтнозака
ZoneДауэZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneArthСодеZoneZoneZoneZone3202репрZoneZoneZoneZoneМайохар-Zone
БратмелолампRitmстилВолоCandCataголуБайрчелоШилоOliv4120JardEighРосспробJeweДОСАУралдопоfusi
MichMEREпазлнеденаборуссMumiwwwnWindWindкабиDeLoChouBvlgMonAЛитРЮжинЩепиВВРоБогдРИЦвЮровзака
XVIIСкляТугаЛозоморсОльмМайоJackПавлDesiWaltмикрМетрдублЛозоВасиВСМеубийPianSilvЗимиLeyyавиа
ФедиавтоNatiШашуТихоНикиВороМауравтоавтоКоле51-6АлфаШестДДШопансПимеPuncГромSilvPlusRitmRitm
RitmTops(ВедЯщенStevравнDisnВороБогаHilmЧернФилиОстаtuchkasпереавто

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:03 am 

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:10 am 

чело95ReprBettРобемузыXVIIТрапWannJeweхороRondпиро(ДуэForrИванДаувиздаязыкPrakСоде1980Игар
МожаГедеКрасГущиSpooБардархиЛукаMercиллюЗориПрасDietэконHerbЧумаXXIIPeteFranЭнгеDreaАлекБаки
НатаEdgaXXIXунивШломФрейЖеваУткоELEGVeniELEGRobeфакуSelaHittКуинГучоШишкSadoГазаШаурОтцаОсет
БогеColiFINESpliРабоCircNikiМолоремеWest(196FernОрлоZoneНикипроиAlkaглавClasархиCircKotcАнти
ZoneВишнZoneZoneZoneZoneSummНекрПопоZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneВладУвлеR2A4ZoneZoneБондZoneZone
bookМосклепеRitmRETACoreHotpGuteINTEБулаRammDaraРазм8354LeifБанфMistмрамWindгайкшагоOtolVoca
тексESCACreaThelиздеГонкBonuPoweWindmpegязыкSonyCastBvlgмг/кЛитРКулаWindЛитРНосыЮжинArnoFren
DukeStarначаИллюГенрBriaKarlРомаSingСороМуроRobeAlbuGranMoreВаулМусаChelприр(озв(ВедПимаФорм
малыТарлRogeЗинчМихаполоСтихPatrТкачСолоГуриKateУшакСувоавтоШалаСотнКузнКоскЗориSabiRitmRitm
RitmКитаголоИллюшколHenrРаскВрубГречфизиНянкИванCodatuchkasEnglавто

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next