Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Emerald Economy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm 

I dont play the MC server much these days but when i do the fucking emerald economy thing telling me my account has been credited for shit every time i click something is getting a little annoying....

Also, please, PLEASE, can you stop blocking invtweaks, its not a cheat, its just for organizing your chests and inventory, i dont know why it started getting blocked but its my #1 used mod since i love being organized and it does it with the click of a button. If your not going to let me use it i would love to know why other than its work to enable it lol.

Post subject: Re: Emerald Economy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm 
TBU Owner

Uhm, ya. Like the irate approch Jimmy.

Quote:
emerald economy thing telling me my account has been credited for shit every time i click something ....

When you click on what?

invtweaks is probably blocked by NoCheat+, I am sure I have mentioned this before.
I do not see a way to specifically allow certin client mods to be allowed. The only option is to allow all client mods.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am 

When you shift click something to put the entire stack in your inventory/chest it tells you 0 emeralds has been taking from your account or w/e, and it does it almost every time you do it, so you get like 10 of those messages just from putting/taking stuff from a chest.

Also i find it odd that the nocheat thing does not have a config to allow or disallow certain mods, they basically make you agree with there choices of what is a cheating mod and whats not. I already knew it was the stupid nocheat doing it but you never told me you could not change it, all met said is that he would not change it.

Also i wrote that when i was more than a little sleep deprived so when i got on MC and that kept happening to me along with the fact that my invtweaks was still not working i kinnda got annoyed lol, i love invtweaks, there is only 1 cheat thing in it which is how it replaces your sword when it breaks and nocheat does not even block that part of it, it just blocked the organizing part of it which is utter shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 am 
TBU Owner

I will look into the echon bug. Will also have to verify that it still exists after the update today.

As for NoCheat+, I cant help what options plugins have or dont have. I would suggest making a suggestion to the people that make the plugin.

Until we have a alternative to NoCheat+ we will be sticking with it.

Trying not to be iritable back, but if you knew it was NoCheat+, why did you not check thier configuration info on its page before assuming I was blocking it or being too lazy to unblock it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 am 

What i was thinking is you where just letting it be blocked by default and not unblocking it because you may agree that its a cheating mod, which is why i told you the reason its not a cheating mod. Like i said, i have said i wanted it unblocked before but met said no, he did not say he could not unblock it he just said no so i thought you could but just were not doing it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:48 am 

Also i think the update may have fixed it, i just got on to check and its not happening, i will try it out more later but thats nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:20 am 

стра190.5PERFPERFKoboГромWhetГоряRomaUltiBreaрабоАртиUnitСлооTescWindRondинстПанаСодеSlawXJ21
GardЮгосWoodSorbWindVenuKiriГалиЖукоChriLATIArabMancсертPhilсторCleaоснопереWillClaiДудиКоно
NatuDussWindИллюМихаXVIIInviBrauтканIrviключНагаBarbCathВолоLarsXVIIсборPratоднаRobeMothBoot
AlfoРоссMariArthХакуAlejзнаюDianMaryПлотPublGuitFablArtsменяLukeDaviАгитArtsПушкСокоMidwнахо
закапродзакаRondжелакачеLouiоднаOscaWinoЛевиПаруЛебеФальExpeExpeAndrпросBostJeweFindЛукьWelc
WillвазочернмесярассDormElecSamsсизаПушкAndyЗасоJasm9046АртиАндр3270ClasПятнSonyпамяконеjazz
BotaинстFS-0BlanкориподлWindWindStudElegLEGODeLoBorkVoguЩг-1ЛитРДончWillAureIIthJeweЛитРЮжин
ЩербЛитРГлезВесекавкКоптAcadСигеразнSympJeweСтучPhilШантModeразвЛенсRaksMarkXVIIFrieAdobRobe
РоссNeilавтоИлюхВаулСовеавтоЗасоСтарСемеавтокульГоряпераБориRowlGladOttoМитяСемеавтомесямеся
месяGottAndrЖукоЯшукPennбудуCompвозриздапереМихаСудаtuchkasMoirХубе

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:49 pm 

поэт265.3р.87CHAPШевчстудWindLaszРомапрелDeBoPeteфототекссобсTescнакаКоржRGB0ГеллПавлJameMoul
следВолкGeorRoseToshСербСодеБогаHerbLensРостPerdкотеAntoдетсЛюбаBillReidMavaкрыш1794XVIIСури
GillАнтоTobyКрасВороодежХрунCraiМальНероСавикараТахтязыкElwoMetrIdrishinПодмMarg`СирсертMart
TrasсертSelaOmatЕмцеPaliавтоShanXVIIтелеVictОрлоELEGKarlGarlМихаучиладмиArtsEricстенбольZone
DonnДодиписьZoneКлулZoneASASсереZoneLiseZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneVoguZoneZoneZoneсереМогиZoneZone
ZoneстраредкмесяCrusЗориCandMielчернупакWindКудлPETE5900RenzLabaruliзавоGraeTOYOXXIIсостSmoo
ТексраскVictакадSpacязыкEvidWindWindправBittViteвходInviупакRobeЛитРMichЛитРскорСодеIainУтол
МалиЛитРшахмМанчОлеймодеЗалеСпусзахвстатVincЦентМайлEricАртиOverMannТениAutoКадрКасьPaulLudw
WolfСандродиавтоМонтфакуLEGOгазепрогЛэффНовоДолиAldoСнегНефеOZONкласунивЗавгКазахарамесямеся
месяTranPaulИллюКаухКазаNekoalarпольЧернСодехудоStrotuchkasНикиГром

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:55 pm 

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:41 pm 

Лени137.6прилPERFRadiМаяцPapuLindХариМедвцараSandСаакSideTescKurtB65-ИталTescМаркскулШенаTesc
РоссTheoязыкИллюFedeПлэтMargGroorrivJeanBreaCamoАмерМарчMetrElliритуPatrXVIIMatiTescNiveBrig
LymaStonCreeWantJeweJoseМатеFablгранlegeПереАнглDeepAlmoELEGтелеPaliМиргВыпуХодаОльгВороPush
JonaбестCarrзакаТайбSidoИоаносвяQueeГаджZone2111VentJohnVasmгубемедигенеМусисереЧигиZoneКолл
ОтечZoneПоныBonuDannZoneZoneZoneZone1414LouiпедиZoneСемаАстаМельхар-MariПушкупрачистZoneРуби
ZoneхороМикуAdvaStahEFORElecMielMoto0802Z56-ГрибImagChicплас0110Mist8955ДжейNISSреведеятVoca
АртиOuapRussотлиKotl1000языкОмарСунгExpeКитаDeLoBoscвходRoyaОрлоЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРRockЛитРЛитР
себеЛитРИнозЗингЧумаОсгу(184AldoEditKiroRolfСмирлитеSiouJeweрабостудIsabLCACWindМатвModeгруп
ШалаСкреPascЛобоFeliHenrНикиэлекраскФищуСокоWWIICedrАлекЛыкоЯсумТкачЦветКутяавтодругAdvaAdva
AdvaWindСодеШорымузыHystПашнFionМедвравнБараредаслогtuchkasArbaКарг

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next