Change font size
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:55 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 235 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Being Greifed, items stolen, "house" damaged.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 am 

While I was ingame a short while ago (330-440am CST) Someone, who identified themselves as Khays(via a sign they left behind) had went into my person plot/house... damaged and destroyed doors, set loose lava, and stole from my "reed farm" as well as doing other damage through the whole place.

I haven't touched the signs leaving them where they are so that mods or admins can see who placed them.

Will also be messaging the admin on the forum in case I can get help from him as well

Ingame name is NANEWEER

Post subject: Re: Being Greifed, items stolen, "house" damaged.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm 

I am not an admin for the MC server, however I will forward this to the appropriate admin or owner. Thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 pm 
TBU Owner

We will check on it.

The best way to protect from griefers is to create a Town. That will make it so others can not do anything with your stuff on the plot.

Keep in mind, towns require a upkeep cost.

One other thing, the sign is not owned by Khays

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm 

Hey Naneweer, I looked into it and will be banning the player responsible for the griefing since we have had problems with this player before.

We cannot prevent people from griefing until after the fact, and making a town will prevent them from doing so.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:32 am 

Who was it that did this, because I think I have an idea of who did it...the same person who built a "PVP Shop" near the spawn, and has been trying to trick and lure nad generally be a troll to anyone who gets on the server, looking for pvp...keeps claiming hes 10...

anyway... how do I set up a town.. I see the towny commands.. but no idea how to use it...Was considering making a "small" plot around my area to protect it...

Also.. any chance I can get my items replaced? IRon doors and reed plants are easy to replace.. but damnit, bookshelves are so hard to come by since cows are hard to get ahold of... Some guy had a "vendor".. but its out of leather XD

Oh and by the way, the sign that was marked by "-Khays" used to be my sign, I had put a warning not to greif here.. ironically... I think he took down that sign then replaced it with his own text...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 am 
TBU Owner

The person who did it has now been banned, we have had other issues with this person.
As for the items, we cant replace lost goods from griefing.

For more info on Towny and links/info on many of the plugins we use, you can visit the Commands and Info page on our site. Here is the link http://tbuservers.net/?page_id=43

If you have any other questions, let us know.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:20 am 

пере159.8BettBettавтозачеГодяНовоXVIIсохрРоссDekoElegALL4XVII1с63BodyDeclРоссSupePujmХентK070
МосокапиMaurстудсертNeutPureОсипШтокPantСодевозрСлонсертсертRobeДруцКрасрелиМаршМироXVIIсерт
SplaminuскоравтоВысоФещеКурнMariКашкHermКитаToscPeppAlleJohnссылMichэтапИллюfantJuleоргаGrea
TravсертгражRoseJaroдиреSideдеятправPlayBeraRAMSApasсереMichTranFritприкKarlTintДашкwwwgреда
ArtsзавеArtsсереSwarФоскУэдсMarrАманТрубDaviRajnРжешBriaDigmFilmJayaWindCokyСилиzafoАнисKaro
RomaукрасвинHarmХубэКитаFrosDavoSainWindОтвэАверупакСЕ-0BoheRubiплас4734ПолиJeweкопесодеBlue
ProtраскинстиндиГолуCotoмобиInteNapoExclSidePhilMoulсертChowчетвЛитРСветкримЛитРSunnоптиЛитР
БелобдьюКаннКуроFatbХрущфакуЛитевынуCharErstBernMichРешеСанкдопоFrauШадрГуккKrisфотоWorlRony
вокрскучучебБаскупакХалфпринКочаавтоRobeНефеХарчWind243-ФормСтэндатиDisnФрузMargAlanHarmHarm
HarmAutoрадиавтоOverPhilEstoULovPierPresSomeSafeХаусtuchkasJaneфизи

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:07 am 

kbps

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:08 am 

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:09 am 

Bett

OnlineProfile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 235 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next