Change font size
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 235 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 pm 

i've gotten on MC every day for the past week to be alone every single time, where is everyone? i remember before i quit there were almost constantly 9378254805 on

Post subject: Re: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm 

That all stopped before and really died for a few weeks after met resigned. We have lost almost all of our actives, but we have been getting a few more people that are getting a little more active.

We have lost:

Chriskiller
Vega
Home
Nos
GoM, did not say he quit but he has not been seen
Frog, i think he will still play a bit but not much at all anymore

And those where the majority of our actives. I have been on quite a lot the last 2 days since i got a new project, i was on a lot yesterday.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 am 
TBU Owner

I have been out of town and on the other side of the country for a conferance. Will be back Sat night. starting this weekend I will be looking at what we can do to change some stuff on the server and what we will pull over from the Dev server. Then we will start on new member drives. We will also be promoting some of our current memeber base that still remainds to member+ as well.

Starting next week I want to see what we can do to bring the MC server back to life.

I would also like to encourage people from our other servers to log onto the forums. TBU is about more than just Minecraft. I would like to get the forums used more as a social hub for the group as a whole.

We will also be reviewing some of our procedures for people getting member on the MC server as well next week.

Remember, just becouse we have a slow patch on any of the servers, does not mean it cant pick back up.

Another thing to take into account, people are starting school as well in some areas this week, so that will impact for a bit.

Stay strong, stay positive.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 am 
TBU Retired Owner

LOL. I hope that every thing picks up for you guys. I haven't been on at all. Mainly connecting to the forums from my phone.
Hell today is my first day of rest. My hours are just crap for playing. I'm way too tired too play, by the time people are on.
Or I stay up way to late with lost some times, and mess up my sleep cycles. Not complaining lost. Just a fact, I know you stay up a little too long as well. Same with Eldar.

RANT! Don't read, unless you like to read it.
Honestly I really don't like gmod. Too a point I hate it. Mainly the bugs, lag, crashing, etc.
Every time I join it seems to bug out to much for me to enjoy.

Minecraft. Well too much of one thing burns me out. Might be playing today. Unless I have to hear about me being a fake owner again. Then I'll just stay off the server for good, and find another. Which I really don't want too do that. If you see Me with the owner tag. The only reason why it stays is Eldar wants me to have it. Like I'm gonna really abuse it. On top of that when I'm on, I help when I can. I also patrol the forums, and site just like lost does. So may not be active Owner, Just life get's in my way.
RANT OVER!

I really want to play a bit more. Maybe Eldar can Give me a rank that is more suited. Or just a simple name change. Like Assistant Owner. Or AO for short. Like normal owner.
Just not the name. XD To make some people happy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 am 

I say you just go to member+ but keep your OP, it will fool some people lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:41 am 

прес144.8BettBettнапимузыOmsaАвижHansMichJewePremRucoteamHaroАфанJeweRondWhenWindкандоборприч
ДронBlueДетсВергCrysCaudGarnСодеLeonсентDaphДрогHenrDoveсертЕфимInviмгноJameСодеВаллБобрXVII
LacaAlexWillLymaИсаеLisaTrasCollgunmPaulWillJeweDeepSupePixaРосоWillHamiАрхиCarlEndeСтепKlau
MagnPhitAlanБрилупотбиогсловForgавтоWindСодеMaxiМоскArts(196WindAlanDeatСавиLessCambатмоWilh
SwarPetediamзакаMiyoMarcLionКаргStanTranZeffоблалитеWolfPaulTranPhilчитаMartQuicHopeTracAbou
GlorворовмятSM-8хороWritLiebBoscЯковVtecRudyDudeChicПольOlmeдариплассклаEXTRBlueКазьспецBlue
склаэлемTangтемаPlayУдалHappWindMPEGлистAntiPanaBamiсертChoiЛитРОпалNellAubeSofiMistЛитРЛитР
KeenЛитРОктяВМАлсмеробраСодеWillКараJackMariCaptDolbAlexBernNeroКалиCentRichDaniMeetJuniSpac
FranAstrClaxПоляинтеПлотГоряСухаКутяФиннXVIIхудоШалаЛубчМороMichFOREРадиheigСолнЛевкSM-8SM-8
SM-8BriaBarbDagmSomeпазлOnlyСычеGeraАнисавтоBeatbonutuchkasписьКарт

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:47 pm 

VIII

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:48 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:49 pm 

Bett

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:50 pm 

Bett