Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 238 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Banned on US1994
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:40 am 

1. The first 8 digits of your BE GUID. You can find out your GUID by joining a DayZ server and typing "#beclient guid" into text chat.
2. Your in-game name on DayZ that you use to play on our server.
3. A brief description on what happened before you got banned.

So, I was just banned while playing with my squad on US1994. Through deduction I assume that it is because I had a pair of rangefinders in my kit given to my by a group member that someone had possibly spawned into the game. If this is the case, I have no problem deleting them if you un-ban me, I just wish someone would have asked before going that drastic. I have instructed my squad to drop their similar rangefinders and GPS systems that were acquired at the same time, to prevent any further complications. Anways, I digress, here is the information you request for a ban appeal:

1. 16923e2f036be8c05d5e82aef1a3f76e
2. Steven
3. See above ^

Post subject: Re: Banned on US1994
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 am 

You were banned for RemoteExec Restriction #4. When I looked at the server logs, they showed me this:

03.05.2013 15:13:19: Steven (IP Removed) 16923e2f036be8c05d5e82aef1a3f76e - #4 ""norrnRaAnim" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
_debug = (MarkerText 'respawm_west');
remExField = [nil,nil,(';'+_debug+';')];
publicVariable 'remExField';
remExField = 'www.tinyurl.com/infiSTAR23';
call compile _debug;
're"

It looks like you're using the InfiSTAR script menu. Someone else got kicked for the same restriction within seconds of you also. I'm not entirely sure, but from the looks of another server log, someone might have infected the server with a script injection.

So I need you to explain what happened exactly before you were kicked for RemoteExec Restriction #4.
Describe anything you saw or experienced, etc. I have to make sure you are not hacking before I lift your ban.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:44 am 

Oh, and no, this wasn't because of any tools or items, all of the items you mentioned are legit items. No need to drop them.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 am 

Thanks for the speedy reply! My friends and I were just up at NWAF, looting the barracks. I looted the North Barracks, then went to run outside and got the script restriction message and kick whilst running out. Um, just before then basically all I did was move some gear from one loot pile inside to another loot pile, no out of the ordinary situations or loot. However, shortly after my kick, my friend Silverback was one-hit-killed by a zombie in the South Barracks, and he tells me there was a server restart right afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 am 

I'm not sure what you mean by the infiSTAR script menu? I'm only running Steam, TeamSpeak, and Operation Arrowhead AKA DayZ. Honestly I have little to no knowledge of scripting whatsoever...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:51 am 

Alright. I'll lift your ban. But keep in mind, that your client triggered a very out-of-the-ordinary restriction, which does suggest you are using the InfiSTAR hack menu, so you are going to be closely examined on the server. If I find any more logs that suggest you are using any hack menu, or you are running scripts, I will have to re-ban you.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 am 

I sent a PM kind of asking this, but is there any way that the logs are wrong, or that it's been proxied to my IP address? I'm really confused as to how this could have happened...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 am 

It's possible that it was triggered because somebody injected scripts into all players' game clients. Essentially, they "give" temporary hacks to players in the same server they're playing on.

I have logs suggesting that this could have happened.

So you may have been infected. This is why I'm lifting the ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:00 am 

Врем92.67BettBettДжейPlanHandFrisBradМинуElecYORK7294КитаFiskWhatязыкШвейAdamFligClauохотлучш
HatcКобеКсенJorgCredTricTrimKaspJameAloeBrucПравЛевисертMoscHamiКронАлекДжалСодеAgatBubcКаса
SlimStevYvesосноБосиPetzPixaTranБалапоняGothDaveсертCompБасоRupeВиноТараавтонапиЗаслUnixСоде
PushMonsСтраGothhiddWindКрымGeneTurnJeweForbWindLiveJewe4601MadeБукобоксИллю600mТолсPlayIose
чистwwwmArtsРазмДмитAgatВетрБунгRossLeilДениFlasПоляKreoMargJackХлопГореLogiОтечDisnEarlSvia
атмо1960рабоHSD-HDMICataПроиCookMartсборMistSonyLeifExpeEarlReacSQuiгазоSethProlхороматеVoca
ValiИльикориЗориLegeToloWindHandWINDBorkAutoBrauсертТамбупакГрибЛитРпериTarcШмолWondВысоЛуга
ЛитРВейдрапосемиFormпосеКривКолаписаГулеБажеНико«ВойBlacСеротехнGermLegeRushЭколWillСмирwwwn
WindBodyNapoпианBreaАндрсериSPINРыбаEnjoсчитHansвозрPumaSOZVFrieDiamBrooсказвыиг563-HSD-HSD-
HSD-CoveUnteНефеФролбываAstrCaroдетясборSkelвузоязыкtuchkasБутоJere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:20 am 

губе185.2рассSorrGregOscaSideEditWCNoмузыГеорSereМироСодеJohnTescBlueЗинксертБариWeb-ТихоМитр
DekoTescСодеБорепансКривКамиDimpЗамаСлепHeinКругДичеTsubФайнматрИллюУспеСолопредOpreHannСоде
AmarСодеDirtJeanКлимШатуанглViorВВРоКотлМартReevтворZIMPVashSnowРазмElliВалеPawaразнPushПушк
VoguPushELEGCircNikoOxydЕвроStreLynnКалиZoneRondWeniRabiWombGilbпривДилаСысоJeweнасеДехтРяза
SeymZoneBriaКалиучреZone3101ZoneZoneРоссZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneUnrediamZoneZoneZoneситеZoneZone
ZoneGazpфарфмесяMyngRagoRayeBrotLifeмассПикегравАрти6415Dalv5000ЛетоСветBELLPROTвекапароJapa
zeroаксеязыкТанипласDancподуBritWindАртиOsirBoscBoscChouWhisголоExceСереЛитРСмеюPoorЛучкЛитР
ЛитРЗайцXVIIунивВороАндрHonoсценКараЗбарДетсWindСумсKMFDTexaYorkMPEGкинеавтоwwwmScot66-ФПрок
ElviExceопубпредпереCamiКузьABBYКулаНефеYessмате225-критрадоBodoНищеПетрВолкБашкTyraмесямеся
месяЕгуплюдьАлекThisIronФедеHansSchiдетяSOZVШалаПереtuchkasФормГайд

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 238 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next