Change font size

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: DayZ Ban (US 1994)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 am 

0ed11035

Liam

So my friends and I were driving and the driver's computer blue-screened and our car went into the ocean. The client crashed and as a result me and my friend Conrad (also his username) were banned. Please help!!!

Post subject: Re: DayZ Ban (US 1994)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 am 

71b69508

Conrad

I was in the car with Liam here when our driver's computer blue-screened and the car drove into the ocean. I was kicked shortly after. When I tried to log back into the server, I was banned, and so was Liam. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 am 

You were both banned at the same time due to the kick you both received from BattlEye (SetPos Restriction #20). We always ban for restrictions such as these as most of the time they come from hackers using detected scripts. However we have known the SetPos restrictions to occur without use of hacks, therefore you will both be unbanned.

Please note if you continue getting kicked by BattlEye for abnormal restrictions or if you appear to be hacking in our server logs we will have to ban you both again.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:35 am 

TBU,

My friends and I have been playing on your US 1994 Day Z server and having a great time. That is until a hacker named Freskie killed several of us after ESP hacking to our vehicle location. A permanent ban would be nice. I play with a fairly large team (Silverback, Crazy Flomingo, Wayward, Steven, and Fundimental. Freskie was kicked several times but managed to get back in.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:44 pm 

Silverback, next time please make another thread. I caught Freskie but by the time I did the damage was done. Sorry that the system isn't perfect, but we do catch hackers sooner or later.

Thread locked.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]