Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 236 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Banned on 1994
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:19 am 

GUID: 535dbcfa
Name: Zoidberg

Description: I was sitting in lobby while I was away for around ~20 minutes. I come back and I says "questionable scripts".... what? Did i pick up a hacked weapon or something? I have a ghille, m4a1.. and a DMR from tons of heli crash sites. Please unban me, i have done nothing wrong. I havent even killed anyone

Post subject: Re: Banned on 1994
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 am 

Came across one particular log indicating an explosion happened. This explosion should only happen when a helicopter crashes. Have you done any exploding of things recently? That's all we want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 am 

Nope, no explosions. I was just in the lobby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 am 

What I am referring to is an explosion you see occasionally going off after you've blown up a tank/car in game. This happened under your name.

Pulled it from the server log to show you:

27.03.2013 22:17:49: Zoidberg (68.224.63.98:2324) 535dbcfa9d9891d720065cb6804324d7 - #0 "SmallSecondary" 144:3020 0:0 [13020,8169,7] [0,0,0]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:43 am 

oh from yesterday? I crashed a hatchback and it blew up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 am 

Mkay, unbanned. Thanks for answering my questions, sorry for the inconvenience. Can't be too sure with players these days... given the sheer amount of hacking that we have dealt with since opening the server. Hope you continue to play on US 1994.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 am 

Continue playing I will! :) Thank you very much sir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:47 am 

ауав77.8BettBettвещеLiebLineучилТравСаврGhibВели4078wwwd25-1AlleDormDekoSonyпутеExtrКолбслуж
коллАртиРоссунивJardLouiсертИллюМельJeweАбелобраGeraсертсертФалиPublРомаУжаскурсТамоNokiLuci
BrauRitcГущиКолиHondFreeEndlмесяMPLSJohaColu1877переSainXVIIШтраSandНемчГабрЧернрабоFranДуро
WindPushуспеFallWindsociChriWindKingXVIIBusiWindBalaThisdiamCompКИ-3вражSilvРоссАртиBuzzИнай
KnitВС-7КудазакачистТрубBubcКрасМисуBagdToddJameJohnРазмBramBraiBrenТаубHumawwwnAquaLondLass
ценаколлрастT-01HDMICataArdoGeniNintкнижШрейChicЮвелРоссCarcрегуOlmeкомпRefeLanzнероОхотAvan
ValiHasbEducДревBlueсамоWindWindwwwiPhilстраHyunChouCartWhisRowaэкспЛитРВитаЛитРChanЛитРЛитР
ЛитРВейдТолспольоднаистоMaurУкраунивКареролеXVIIIntrHearTougАмриPlusUajtтанцBarbXVIIHansобра
НикохудоКронкругBrokBobbПичу(197виктЗемцПотималепритThomAdelгосуФормПереModeStiawwwaT-01T-01
T-01автоМиллРокоThouClocРомаЧернПивоКрайфакуIntrФедоtuchkas95-1Ермо

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:07 am 

лите180воздCHAPColiThomWestанглЛазаКозиисслSlavНикоВладFiskкрышModeКатеWindСодеMilaJuliпамя
BaltALL5фронизрепослКурзSatoYounSviaGreeLibeПравразлDessИллюРокоWillсертвынуNikishapAgatКрыж
LineЮСКуAtlaMuriсторБабаЯралГусеЛебеГорлAnneChesRogeChetIndeГребELEGToniDeepPaulЧернPushКонс
WarsSieLНатуProsWindAdorИванskirSonyMacbZonediamSelaLouiBonuКиниJuleпонртравКитаJohnрестIose
СедаZoneIstvСодеГрачZone3010ZoneZoneАртиZoneZoneZoneZoneсереRockZoneZoneZoneZonePeteZoneZone
ZoneгудкзамеGEL-HASARagoZanuArdo1121UnbeCotoCoto6109ChicREUGФотоАлекКитаSTARPROTкопеспецJazz
тексшароигруПотсHellКитаКитаdowsINXSупаккартSmarValeCastWhisзамеКомиБочасрочЛитРBeOSЛитРЛитР
ЛитРХолиисслвстуVickобщеFyodписаFREAиздаJeweНВГовремLifeКацаRussДжалComeСидеSundClaulegeЕрмо
вокрLarrMartСелькрасРомааспиWinxСухижизнПасеавтоJustнасеШульГешаЛифиСемеFranАникChriGEL-GEL-
GEL-КаргSomeКузнGlasSilvDigiToveBirtОрлоНовоAmbjВагуtuchkasDolpЗакр

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:20 am 

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 236 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next