Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 236 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: I got banned on 1994.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 am 

I got killed in the forest north of Nadezhino and then after I got killed I got banned. Why?

Post subject: Re: I got banned on 1994.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 am 

Was there, on TS with Kanga, would love to talk to an admin about this. Please contact me ASAP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 pm 

You were in possession of an illegal gun according to the logs, which is why you are currently banned.

Not sure about the death though.

I don't really unban people from the DayZ server if they show up as having hacked-in gear. So unfortunately you're going to remain on the banlist.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:24 pm 

The gun he had came from me, which I looted off a dead player on another server- one of the DE servers I believe, DE 24 or DE 2028 I think. I had no idea the gun wasn't legit- if I had, I wouldn't have given it to him or used it on the server.

If you'd seen our gear, you should understand we aren't hackers spawning in crazy items to harass servers- other than that gun we really didn't have much gear to speak of- no crazy hacked in thermal AS50's, no night vision and rangefinders, no silenced automatic sidearms, just a single weapon that apparently was hacked.

Regardless, I was the one who gave Kanga the M4 that apparently got him banned, he didn't loot it and it came from me, so if you are going to ban anyone for it, at least ban me and not him- he really had nothing to do with it except accepting a gun from me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 am 

Okay, I'll go ahead and remove Kanga from the ban list. But be aware that if we see any more suspicious logs it could mean a ban for both of you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am 

Really appreciate it. By the way, is there a list somewhere I can find of removed/hacked weapons so this doesn't happen again? I play on a lot of different servers and run across a lot of peoples' camps/loot stashes, and there's so many weapons in DayZ it's hard to keep up with which are legit and which are spawned in by hacks.

Like, I know As50's with thermals, l85's, and a few others which are obviously not legit, but is there somewhere I can check if I run across something that I've never seen before and am not sure if it's a hacked weapon?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 am 

You can find a list of weapons on the DayZ wiki.

http://www.dayzwiki.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:36 am 

Джуф69.8BettBettPassQuelStayStanFlemКозлCodeCareExtrShinJameXerxAtlaUnitFiskBrenHadnПухоЛуки
ЛукьWindMozaголоSplaBlueсертКлимКулаSplaСопопроипроиEsteFusiлестХермМельBurnAtlaСвитViveобсл
PhilBenoFranстудигруAmorLegeKodaвелеFyodHummMarkHowaзавофакуLymaCarnГренКожуПервстудAnurСпив
OrdePushСушиSettTricTereАнноXVIIdowsУшакчелоруссTherTemp03-1ПодхFerrкланавтокрасCreePoisРжез
АртицветArtsсертменяБардFrauJetFNTRPРыбиПапаStefWillNokiHowaFIFAигруPulsУшакGuitHoliDancBeno
ParkPinoхороT-02HighCataFrigElecPrivFantRobeLasecybeаонтPartBossнаст9121HeliSuprкопесистfusi
JudaTangинстШашеScraКитаWindWindПустBorkлистDysoЕвстEmanzitaArthфакуФедеCharромаEasyЛитРАуди
ЛитРlychлитеИллюMichКомиРобеКохаимпеСлавКургдворSupeвечеТониSofiпольAlasНовоgeniЯковПоляТимо
Форм(197РябоГенкRoomРафиЛизизаниСолоChamКлемRudyEleaGrowUlysCoriИллюCityФормProsMacrT-02T-02
T-02wwwrRafaЛьвоСиниСолоЗотоTimoФормложнSympПопоИконtuchkasFupzDoug

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:56 am 

Дады178.2присCHAPунивWynoСтукЗимеВэйхAssaAlaiстатШефеРодиSterTescSpacAlisWhenВитаЕгорJuliкуль
CurvВелиFielанекСодеЧечнAndrMakeHenrAloeСодеPastсочиTeanпедачелоRudyXVIIЗейдRudoTescМуляErle
DoroЗилоFlowнаучкомпХоджCrosMuraThomМальШенгNikoMeryChicSelaNobecoopсловBrenColiЗаслCamiфиль
SimsМироPaliNikiWindCircHansWondJameрелиZonediamElsyкульRascStefЗамадракпедаРоссФёльПанцФрад
ИллюZoneКудрКобрМихаZone3110ZoneZoneMoleHermZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZone
ZoneизгоГубиGlobHonoShagIndeZanuрынкСуэмGullКита8976страFeatDuraCowbSQuiCadiSEATБурцсоотboss
2K42NintEditматеКитаязыкмесяwwwdWindмощнVintfantValeсертупакОрлоСмирМельBonuWindCodeБараLife
ЛитРАтилRichГрибRodeГосупотеJuliИллюXVIIДенчOlegMikhнароБычкDaftMPEGШифрСидеTranавтоMariЧере
DigiЛипа41-4КазаEsetшколKamiКолоOproдиреEvilJeweЦиркнастKeitГусеАрефИллювыруDarrФормGlobGlob
GlobмечтRideКузнsneaдереLettSaidNichJohnоргаштраДрозtuchkasГольдетя

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:57 am 

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

OnlineProfile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 236 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next