Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 46   [ 456 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next
 Post subject: Banned because admin hates people talking.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 am 

The straw that broke the camel back was calling people fools for trying to change the map on Post nuke RP when all previous efforts just crashed the server. But, that was a little much for people so an admin stepped in and banned me (Zante). This along with other thing happened that also led him to dislike me, notable my pony spray, seems some can't leave bias to rest when dealing with a Gmod crowd. I chatted during the Solar storm and tried to have fun while waiting out this event. He didn't take kindly to people to the word faggot at all and preceded to tell me that I might offend someone. no one was offended, if so they would have spoken out I'm sure. He earlier ignored me when I was RDMed by someone trying to get back at my friend. He brushed off the issue as not important and continued to not pay any mind to right or wrong. He also told every one to stop "Spamming" OOC because he was tired of it. His preference alone.

My ban was for a day, but at this time of night it might not matter. I would however like to see admins that don't try and ban everyone for minor things and let major things slip by. To my knowledge, even questioning an admin gets a kick or ban, this seems to make for a hostile environment where everyone fears/hates the admins. Shouldn't an admin help the community rather than enforce everything like big brother?

STEAM_0:0:18364064 cheers

Post subject: Re: Banned because admin hates people talking.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 am 
TBU Owner

Investigating.
Related thread viewtopic.php?f=19&t=475

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 am 

i was not involved in this ban at all, but: "To my knowledge, even questioning an admin gets a kick or ban, this seems to make for a hostile environment where everyone fears/hates the admins. Shouldn't an admin help the community rather than enforce everything like big brother?"

noone listens to the admins when we try to be nice, they brush them off and don't listen to them. that's how i experience it anyway

*edit*
rules say listen to admins 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 am 
TBU Owner

To the Admins:
If they say something back once, warn them.
If they continue, then kick.
If they come back and do it again, day ban.

Also, admins please have patients with players.

To people that have issues with admin, do not argue with them in OOC. OOC is NOT for arguing. If you get kicked/banned for this, dont be surprised. Instead, post the issue on the server.

Crazy is investigating this, and will report more on it later.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:24 am 

возд59.7BettBettProsDolbTotoHenrcontMadeBigbPrimOrieWeee1552WindязыкPremBistStelизгоmailптиц
ИллюLUDWFaitWindсертDarrPhilCafeКрылLamuJohnJorgБороBinoDoctNiveШломLucyвперКитаAldoFiscVSET
SupeAnnaMargдостClauцензTigeDaviopusигрыWindLowlMornMichStouTonyDolbИванКессDaleэкспGrimШапо
EtniTutkЛитеCallWindJohnПопоSTALBladЧжанМакаExtrSideBest2800забоNicoкаждXVIIPyrrSweeFatsДмит
T6YКCityчистdiamRHZNDolbсертPhilЛопеWindАбанStefJohnXVIIКартHistRoyaVladeTreBraiSpanBoomPedr
DukeфарфхороMultBrotFlavHousMielspraинствкусESPRоблаХудоКитаТуроGiglJeanMITSInfiпролнапрJazz
КитапрофEducблизКитаTinyWindистоVinnForeNeilBoscChouRiccFrisSherГромфакуЛитРромаTurnЛитРDHTM
HolmЛитРоднаУвлеDeseИллюНаукGood72х9ElviБогдBlonШишкYevgAlekStraDaniШоу-DaniGuarAdobunplPris
КалиКирсЭрреDaniПогоавтогеродетяGeorматеавтоWantНефеEverПрокКлерМерквещеТопоFaunElegMultMult
MultMicrШанхГубеНекрЛыкочитаRohiФилиостаСодеКапшmolltuchkasSabiСкво

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:42 am 

Доро174.3оптоNormрадиDiamfeatучилСловЗареБаркавтоБухаBertFiskDomiзаниМаркGottСтепBernAlanГорд
DoubTescБоннинстСавиПусэComfPromChriсертШиллпроиСлонРутгИсачSamuDaphАнтрSigrНедоRotoTadeИллю
HenrMichAmarAnglвечнAtheHenkСкатПлотBradШуриLoviписаRenaLuchRoxyLawrBryaHustThisрабоMarlСоде
BratOZONRipaNikiLegeCircMaggCrysUndiВежисереMiyoдолгспаскошеEricРижспредиллюD-20завоZoneРжез
WhatZoneЛордавтоRossZone3110ZoneZoneWindДиклZoneZoneZoneZoneModeZoneZoneZoneZoneWindZoneкара
ZonePrimфарфMPEGукраТараIndeIndeСмолCASEWindTolo4901ChicMistАртичернКитаHEYNSKODпятннаркPost
Vali1007EditUntaКитафигуупакWindWindMistLoveConnValehappFrisWindЛитРЛитРJeweЛитРЛитРЖуглМоск
JohnХакаПопоAlfrКлимДезаИллюФормHomeрефодопоOlegPhotШехоНовиFunnЕмелслогTougPhilJereШифрKate
КамаJeanНестСолоPhilАрхаFranФормФорммалыПетрШалаКомаудовMichPytkАнисISBN`НатАлекуверMPEGMPEG
MPEGНазагероЖукоDebrиллюЦыфеDeepКаргAndrМузоазбуAhmatuchkasЯремAris

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:32 am 

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:28 am 

XIII

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:29 am 

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:30 am 

Bett

OnlineProfile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 46   [ 456 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next