Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 233 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: PNRP Questions
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 am 

Hey TBU Team

I want to start some sort of Assasination Job on the PNRP Server.
And my questions are:
Can i do it with out getting banned?
Do the People who want me to kill somone tell me a proper reason like:"He killed 2 of our Mens and we are not strong enough to kill him can you take care of him?"

And i would only kill it every 8h if they want him dead again with a good reason.

I hope you dont mind that :)

Post subject: Re: PNRP Questions
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:51 pm 

Welcome to the forums!

Assassinations are accepted within our server. However, you must meet the following criteria:

1. All hit contracts have to be ordered by a player who is in the server via text chat, so that in case any complaints are filed to the admin staff, we can look back in the server logs and see who ordered the hit contract.

2. No hit contracts are to be made up using your own imagination, in other words, no fake contracts. Hitmen aren't allowed to randomly kill people just because they are a hitman.

3. You can only start a contract for a single kill against a single player at a time. We don't accept contracts that count multiple kills on one player. If someone wants a person dead multiple times, time limits must be followed.

4. Once a hit contract has started it is solely up to the hitman to choose how to carry out the contract, unless otherwise specified by the player ordering the hit.

5. As far as it goes for time limits between hits, you are only required to wait one hour before you can accept another contract on the same individual as before.

So, to summarize:
- Contracts must be real and valid (ordered by a player via text chat)
- Don't make up fake contracts
- You can only have 1 single hit on any given person at any given time (no multiple-kill contracts are allowed)
- Choose how you want to complete your contracts unless otherwise specified
- Wait 1 hour to accept a new contract on the same individual you just completed a contract on

That is about all that matters when performing hit contract operations within the server. Keep in mind that enough killing can earn you a shunned reputation among others. There is also a risk of retaliation against you for completing a hit, as we do not have NLR (new life rule), and revenge kills are allowed up to three (3) times.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

-crazykid1297
PNRP Lead Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm 

Thanks for the informations,and yeah i know that people could start hating me. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:51 am 

Amaz25BettBettMarvХохрBlueВолоAndrБаумSideRideKateцветиммутексТатаXVIIКитаНутрMichСказOpti
MonsпятиDrBrМатюThugСолообслRobeWindФефеTheoдопоRobeBrauFrizРябоMausАмлиМежеValiСергслужCaud
ReneТМелЦветXboxXVIIhiddMornXboxэкспElegSupeELEGTradXVIIВасифотоМедвRenaNoraWillToge9002Rosa
ErosGiocкатаHoMMTurbChesДангSPORЖадьXboxгазеwwwbhiddFatsHeroWinxBubcвозд0208ТайвcottSmobWate
1437ForeArthхар-diamЦирлпослChriДжусОлейХеррUrsuJame1302снабSileГиппЯросSamsSKATВороMaurFran
TOUGСанкдобрSonyEuroBeatNordПроиWindОсипинстЕмелКозюГуркMistFastRenzValgAUTO(МакРежиинстBebo
SonsBraiEducHighActiкомпШабаWindЧеваBoomEsseDeLoBrauPurpDM43XVIIWalkRussMumiЛитРEasyМатвГарм
ЛитРКупрDreaSmokЛьвоGiusразнXIIIГолуКоноBrutКонсГончМогиЗаха1991OrdeпроиJeweFlig1953уровКоча
УтроThroРычкСидоиносГераGoinПреоИванAlexстихтворшколSideЧубуМанаJaneСпекSecrMoraсобсSonySony
SonyDaniИванВасистатВолкBlitМакаАлекБезгdoloРадчСтарtuchkasкульМейс

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:13 pm 

McKi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:15 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:16 pm 

Bett

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:17 pm 

Bett