Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 234 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Sims 4 Release Sep 2nd - To buy or not to buy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 pm 
TBU Owner

The Sims 4 - Release Date September 2nd

Myself, along with many others have been looking forward to the release of Sims 4. At least until some of the information that started circulating around about features that will not be making it into the game. So will I be buying the game this weekend? We shall see. If I do end up getting the game I will be trying my hand at a video review of the game and will post it to my YouTube. At the least, if I get it I will post a more detailed review on this site.

As many know there are a lot of features that will not be making its way into the game, and may not even make it through DLC's as well.

First off, some of the good things that are supposed to be in the new game.

Sims 4 has changed the Sim Building method, you no longer use sliders for changing aspects of your Sim. Now you just grab a part with your cursor and pull. In many ways this is a more interesting way of building your sim, but I have found that in some cases having a slider as well would have been nice. Oh, and dont worry, there are still presets as well that you can choose from

Building your home is supposed to be easier, with the ability to add and move whole rooms. The system is supposed to be more intelligent when it comes to how you can expand your rooms and your home.

The third on my list is that sims are supposed to have more detailed emotions when dealing with their environment and the sims around them. they are supposed to have more moods and feelings. These moods and feelings are supposed to shape the sim and their behavior more than it has in previous games.

And of course the last on my list (At least until I buy it and try it) is graphics. The Sims 4 will have a higher level of detail gfx wise. Dont really have to go into too much detail on this, just take a look at the screenshots or video to see this.

Now the bad, and there does seem to be a lot I am afraid. Many features that have been in the game from the beginning will be missing from the game. The top of my list is Pools. That's right, no pools or swimming. Well, lets just move on to list form, a lot easier to follow that way.

No normal careers (Law enforcement, medical, business, etc)
    No open world (Tradeoff I suppose for the higher detail)
    No Pools
    No Terrain Tools
    No Family Trees (Funny the did this because is was such a big part in Sims 3)
    No toddlers (babies are objects that will skip to kid stage at a certain point)
    All buildings on the lot have the same foundation
    No basements (Not fond of this one, no more secret lairs from my crazy sims)
    Smaller lots 50x50 down from 64x64 (no idea why)
    Floors are limited to 3 levels
    Teens are the same height as adults and elders (seems like lazy work here)
    No aliens or ghosts
    Pretty much no death of any kind as far as I can tell (kiddy gloves, got to love them)
    No NPC's for hire bartender, nanny, gardener, repairman, fire fighters, etc
    No cleaning skill, and I am assuming no repair skill since hiring a repairman is now out
    No environmental needs, fears, dreams, or comfort
    No restaurants, bookstores, or clothing shopping
    No garage doors (Cars might just be for decor)
    No Bikes, hot tubs, pool tables, dishwashers, or trash compactors.

This is not even the full list of features or items that will not be in the Sims 4. This is just a list of many points I found more troublesome.

For a more detailed and up to date list, visit: http://ts4truth.tumblr.com/

I do not usually bash a game before launch, but if this list is half right I fear The Sims 4 could go the way of the last release of Sim City

Post subject: Re: Sims 4 Release Sep 2nd - To buy or not to buy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 pm 

Sims 4 sounds like they have taken so many steps back that there game has basic thing Sims 1 had (maybe we should call it Sims 0.5?) Think i will stick with Sims 3.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 am 

i watched a few gameplay videos, and it seems like placing objects in tight spaces is also a lot harder. and no jobs? what are they trying to do? is this a game?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 am 
TBU Owner

Well there will be jobs, just not the "normal" ones

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 pm 

Not really happy with the game, probably not buying it. I would if they included some of the most basic Sim features, they're even removing stuff from the first Sims. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:25 pm 

полу191.5интеreflKathPripXVIIАртифакуВладГилкTefaАртиTescJackZeroШрагAlexновыFamiЛиндQuanCris
NissDormBlacавтоIntrHitsGlisStilScenKlauUSSRMadnСнежEsseAlfrCeraTampсертAgenRougОвсяDiscClea
KrisрадипоэтПронPeriPeteMeduDonaЕмцеCollАлюшРождLamaRussJuleВсевРужиFELIExcaClicInstMostSash
SteiIntrрубеMargАркаМураКрасJohnprogJohaСемеDomiГладсереSwarZoneZoneтайн3210закаZoneHohlFuxi
возмBarbNasoпостMariРабоHeavWithMaurXVIICafeврачБегеКарпРеутKnutЛапиFranJustФомиодналичнПруд
ChriWedgЦепкJK-9пробПроиGlasSiemSporтолщкомппериPETE5501DuraКабанескАртиКалиARAG(189интуJazz
1816EducупакинстобщеMitsConiMaybWindуведкубиBoscBoscБайкKiteклубЛитРоптиCastЛитРPrelWilhMaga
BlueЗелесредфизиГущисловПинеHenrделесвойDecoames(ШкоAlisFishLifeЛениHumaпечаДемиBillWindTets
DianWilhJohnсистFranБудзУндзObseхудоBlinHansТекуMariСтреПичусборСкорпочеNighДавыEoinJK-9JK-9
JK-9ПляцстудАлееЧустPampFligПимеКнижConcСтепГладКрутtuchkasАлекFion

Post subject: Awesome Robot Sex Doll Site
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:14 pm 

In response to the guy inquiring about realistic sexy dolls, tpe doll torso, adult toy safe, real doll price, real size love doll, tpe wm doll, best blowup doll, seax toy, xes toys, female torso doll, order adult toys, bdsm toys store, elf love doll, adult fantasy stores, real doll video, shiori doll, tpe doll flat, build sexdoll, sexy toys store near me, se doll review, I can vouch for this excellent torso sex doll info for seksy shop, robotic sexdolls, aexdoll, sexy toys for female, silicone bbw, real doll price, torso real doll, sdx dolls, ultimate love doll, buy adult doll, love doll silicone, ultimate fantasy doll, seax toy, sexy toy box, tpe real dolls, realistic breasts toy, sext dolls, wm love doll, shop sexy toys, real tpe doll, also. See More Updated Skiing Base Layers Tips a69036f

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:37 am 

Enco

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:38 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:39 am 

Bett

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 234 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next