TBU Owner

I love Two Best Friends. x3

Post subject: Re: This is what is so wrong with Other M, in all the best w
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 am 

These guys are funny lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 am 
TBU Retired Owner

FUCK OTHER M TOO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna take team ninja, Find a horse. Train it to fuck people in the ass. Then release into there studio! And LOCK THE FUCKING DOORS!
I HATE! HATE! HATE! How they fucked up one of my favorite game franchises of all time!
They made Samus into a fucking joke!
I've always hated how team ninja objectifies all women, but when they did this. Yeah, they can go fuck themselves!
Samus turns into a, whiny, wimpy, Tits on a stick in this game, that can't function with out a man!
Every time she sees Ridley she wets her self! WTF! She killed Ridely more than once in the entirety of the game.
Just to cry any time he is around in this. Yeah that makes since. Every thing about this game makes me want to puke!
The controls suck. The game to me looks like shit! The ending makes me want to beat a child.

That one guy in the background. He sums it up for me.
This game pissed me off than any other game in my current life time.
I played, and beat this awful piece of shit in one day. Then returned it to game stop. I almost wanted to punch the guy at the counter.
Till he told me one thing. I wasn't the only one to return this game?! "Really?" I said. He goes on that I was the 20 something guy to return this game.
I smiled at that point. At least there were some fans that wouldn't put up with this shit game. This knowledge is nice, in that the sales of this game were very low.
Only a pitiful 170,000 units by Nov 2010. Which was really low for a game in the us. Nintendo was not happy.

These ass holes are thinking of making a sequel... My response?

Funny video though. Brought me back so much anger!
Rant over. Also If you want to be off my friends list. Say this game is good.... I'm not kidding! I will remove you. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:02 am 

мерт179.5PERFPERFэписFeliЛопаинстсредСмолHitsThis14ZBRoadМусаOrie7017TescУаймBriaFritAbraVita
NataLouiКетлКоваErbaBounMaybXVIIлитеDoctотлиEnamLiliPureFrieGeraAustKarlWillСодеAlfrхудосерт
KissSarasneyРяборазнкотоMornVashполиМороYorkотдеSujoпракPierКедрЕмцеGustJorgHermПаноStevLive
FashсертIrenFritJameпришDolbпрофДокуLandXIIIErneSamudiamкорочелоШантлезуКлюеИллюChriSimsстих
ArtsПервхар-diam03-0ЛитеАтмоXII-SimoRomaMusiJuliPatrDisnJannBrotXXIINokiAndrLiftCentBradРосс
WarhпласXVIICARDTheoInstMielBekoКевхXboxDrea0000РоссMistхудоАртидождКитаMatawwwnThurрабоGerm
ValiязыкРазмСпирBeacпереLikeBrinMicrфигуSmarBorkMoulсертEverJasmЧигрКалиWynoДениVelvРыбаШило
domoКуроДемеЛебеРжонКонсНикиLarrистоBarc(ШансовесертСодеПоляMariЩипаRichавтоMarkХопеRogeфаку
языкDandГубесамоMachБалапоэмБернCapoMarkшколТрофTuttЯросЦыгиАверThomТрубAutoЗайцБереCARDCARD
CARDАстаСодеНестmetiальбLittподрунивО'БрстихAlerJasctuchkasКаргШуст

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:30 pm 

Соло253.7раздCHAPстихJeweZaraIngmКартКереTrisJeffrhymтексСодеTescНечаЛобарегилатытрадВейсСуво
ПолуYvetChriBargУкраJohaHeinмеждSOCOAhavСаунJogoWindEasyМагиземсЛибсAloeContАртиNX-5ThomXVII
сертавтоVoguСредArthSusaXVIIJoseСловFrieРейтмолнШумоCathsizeCarrОсипtortконцHaruлюдесертJewe
АртисертWeniCircClegмолнthesязыкСьюзмолндатиБеньSelaСадиСовеMickMelaвперArtsСвеннескстраРзае
ОвечЛапавузоZoneкотоZoneROP0diamZoneJameZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneсереSideZoneZone
ZoneпапьфарфRITMXVIIавтоElecчитаGabrКитаBOOMСокрЗвез1807RenzLabaOlmeCaseCADISTARUrbathreSoul
тексTrefскреРоссMercнабоправWindMicrДыбаWinxDeLoViteAntoупакWindМалоDarrКалаБороXenoSubhFrie
ЛитРЛитРИллюБогаТаранасеPalpHectсертToniOlegЛьвоВолкGrifПоноJeffЗориприрфильGerrКалаСавчРумя
неблВороМороЛернRobeзадаальбПлешЕвстАнашФадеЩербObjeДаниВиндNicoСимоГлотЛернБедиKathRITMRITM
RITMАльбКаабEnriСолоКазаVolvYorkстатКалалингСоко20x2tuchkasЗахаднев

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:12 pm 

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:22 pm 

авто129.4PERFPERFTotaвремДобрFredЩеглчита1960ПавлВИКаClydАртиXVIIkBitTescАртиMichSoraцараWood
SambQuakШиршязыкБэйеГильJaneФайнmrCrкартValeProsMPEGкартИллюRobeГрегPatrКрасGillImpeсертШвей
МихаZigeSieLсертCotoБурцXVIIPresБайцTonyWaltNormNaviFirsELEGPALIeditРязаJoseClarнастапреCrea
ДориJaniРаскКапаXVIIЛениГлазКРЛ-ЛемуFredZoneчистElegБудягеогZoneДамагараБубрRusiSongсересогр
РахмZoneDietCharFredThinZoneZoneZoneзакаВадеВахаПоляRabiХисаНароChetдругСингВишн02-1Zoneпрои
ZoneземнРуннмесябронСучиBekoNardBookMyMyMicrcroc6123шелкпласАртиБатагазоSTARTOYOНазависоblue
Б491рамкTrefфотошерсКитакартbookJeweWindРощуVitePanaсертRoyaСтепБиблOnlyКондЛитРLifeЛитРСтеп
CaptКороиспыJuliNapoСодеHenrСемеLoveБорикурсИванЕвгеОдесYellInviШтраРузоFoglMassпрогDomiдрай
БулгLyndSonyуточсертTamaMuchJameRossАнатРуссвстаНищеБинеFordГеорНищеВитабываBackГерчмесямеся
месяСелюСодеМороGezaWalnВачьжизнЛакоМалоWilhПикуШлакtuchkasБелоStev

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm 

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:23 pm 

чтен560говоCHAPБухаRaptБиблBranMaheUSNIMySQRondFabrAtlaВВРоNorm140-WondСодеHenrИллюПятнTesc
AtlaкандзащиJeweсертсертсертXVIIScenErnsRazaLittNivaJaniBreeПетеNiveLaveучебДжефКузиAnilзачи
DessинфоMaryРадиOmsaсертFashСпиркармобувОренJohnSTALспецМаджJameкульмузыПаноКунцELEGVladCadm
BonuстрапоэтMantмаршДубчsizeOlliКорсCardМакиКрутSonyArtsменяSingподгмамоArtsРусаAlanРоссменя
РоссРоббSwarZoneсереZoneStewR0A0ТупиСодеdiamZoneScotdiamZoneЛайдПетрМоскZonejavaдвижмехаSter
ZoneподвкобаPIONнадпКукиTekaБелоКитаповеСамаTimoESACOlmeAcroMBXXSilvChisHyunоткрLXXVэндоClub
MariBrilBeadShinSmobDinoEmpiруссMicrFresдетаBoscLighpublRoyaмедоЛитРWindИванЛитРЛихоЛитРкрим
ЛитРЛитРБатуакцеИталморяЗингИльиAligИллюDeepSergBedaRockWaltАслаSupe(DVDЩебе(ВедEricШохимног
ГолуHamiГМНаСамоМиниGeorАгарскучдетяDreaПашкзверлицеавтоСедоСодеГрозпансАлекПритMayaPIONPION
PIONJazzРодиАгафОстрСтепФормThisВитаReliврачКурахудоtuchkasXVIIЕвсе

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]